It is important that you know that there is no magic formula for winning at roulette, however we have noticed that some good practices help the roulette player to win more often and with that keep his balance always on the rise.
- 1. Among the various types of roulette that exist, European Roulette is the one that gives the player the best chances. This is not to say that other roulette games are worse; a gambler can use these same concepts in any roulette game and at any online casino. I just point out that European Roulette, with its single zero and higher bet limits per type of spin, is the one that gives the gambler the best odds. So whenever possible, choose European Roulette.
2. Pay attention to the betting limits of the table you are playing. There are two limits:
One that refers to the maximum value of the table, EXAMPLE: a bettor cannot bet more than 1,000 chips.
The other limit is by type of play. EXAMPLE: A bettor cannot bet more than 100 chips on even numbers.
3. Always keep an eye on your available casino balance and set a goal. Set a maximum loss amount.
For Example: Don't spend more than 50% of your balance. If you have placed several bets and your balance is less than your starting balance, then it would be prudent on your part to stop playing roulette. Leave it for another day, or change casinos. Insisting can be worse.
- 4. Without a doubt, choosing a good casino is the key to your success. We will get to the topic Online Casinos later, but for now, let it be in your mind that you need to choose a good casino. A good casino is not always the one you simply like. If you want to play at highly reputable casinos that pay their players very well, then visit our page: BEST CASINOS TO PLAY ROLLETA.
- 5. After you are aware of the rules of the roulette you are going to play and know the betting limit for each type of play, before you start placing your bets, observe the table results. A very important factor is observation, if you are playing in a live online roulette, this gets easier. Let the other players place their bets and observe the results. Look for a trend. Notice if more black numbers are coming out than red, if more even numbers are coming out of the odd ones, and so on. Then choose to place lower risk bets, (in the outer area of the roulette table). These bets are less interesting because they pay out less, x2 or x3 in relation to the amount bet, but they are safer.
- 6. If you are playing roulette online that is not live, spin the roulette wheel a few times without betting anything and see the results. If you can't spin the roulette wheel without betting, bet 1 chip on the black numbers and 1 chip on the red numbers. Do this about 4/5 times and observe. The ideal is to do more than 15 spins without betting anything and notice if any number repeats. For example, if after spinning the roulette wheel 16 times you notice that the number Zero has come up one time or that another number has repeated itself more than twice, then it's best to consider changing tables or casino.
- 7. It is also good practice to use the option to Play Free Roulette. All casinos have a Free Roulette option. This is good for getting used to the table, seeing the limits and even noticing casino tendencies or frauds.
8. There is no point in playing roulette if your casino balance is less than 80 chips, or the equivalent in your country's currency. To play roulette, the ideal balance is at least 80 chips. In that sense it is worth checking the bonus amount that the casino you want to play at is offering you. You can find good casinos on our page: BEST CASINOS TO PLAY ROLLETTE, but remember to always consult about the withdrawal rules and the casino's terms and conditions. Whenever possible, withdraw at least 25% of the amount invested.
EXAMPLE: If your starting balance in the casino is 100 chips and after you have made a few plays your balance has become 125, then try to withdraw that 25. This will help you not to lose everything.
- 9. The playing time. Don't stay more than 2 or 3 hours playing roulette. No matter how exciting it is to play roulette, there comes a time when mistakes or distractions will happen. Avoid them.
- 10. Even if you are winning, don't exceed your goal. Just as you should set a maximum amount for losses, set an amount for winnings. Never try to win everything in one day.